Naomi Hayward joined Furley Page in 2008. Naomi has developed a strong practice in all aspects of family law which includes:
- pre-nuptial agreements
- resolving disputes relating to separating and divorcing couples
- cohabiting couples
- financial matters issues on family breakdown and matters relating to children including disputes regarding the living arrangements for children (formerly residence and contact) and
- applications to remove a child from the country and specific issue applications.
Naomi has a particular specialism for complex, high net worth financial matters and complex child arrangements and disputes.
Naomi has access to experts who can assist when required, such as accountants, financial advisers, pensions experts, therapists and trusts lawyers.
Naomi also became a collaborative lawyer in 2014 meaning that she is able to offer clients an alternative method of resolving family disputes rather than the traditional method of solicitors’ correspondence and court proceedings.
Collaborative law involves the parties and their collaborative lawyers having informal discussions and joint meetings for the purposes of settling all issues in a dignified and respectful way. This is a non-confrontational approach with an aim of achieving family led agreements that suits you and your family to help couples remain as amicable as possible.
As well as being a member of Resolution, Naomi is active throughout the Resolution organisation both at a national and regional level. Over the years Naomi has sat on the National YResolution Committee and as the Chairperson of the YResolution Committee in Kent, supporting junior members of the profession. Naomi currently sits as Vice-Chair of the Kent Resolution Committee.
Naomi understands that for many couples and their children, the process of separation is often a difficult and stressful time. Naomi provides a sympathetic yet practical approach when assisting her clients.
Naomi divides her time between the Canterbury and Chatham office, but is also available for meetings at the Whitstable office.
- Member of Resolution
- Kent Law Society
- Vice-Chair of Kent Resolution Committee
- Member of East Kent Collaborative Law Pod (Around the table)
- Member of Maidstone & Medway Collaborative Pod
Testimonials for Naomi