The prospect of buying or selling a dental practice or starting your own business can be extremely daunting. Our dental law team recognises this and has many years experience acting for dentists on a wide range of commercial matters, in particular specialising in the sale and purchase of dental practices. Members of our team have completed over 100 dental transactions, and understand how your business operates, the complexities of an NHS contract and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) process.
Legal advice for dentists
We frequently advise members of the dental profession on the following:
- The sale and purchase of dental practices, including dental body corporates
- Mergers and restructuring of existing dental businesses
- Setting up a new practice
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) process and compliance
- Dental Regulations
- Partnership Agreements and Expense Sharing arrangements
- Commercial Agreements
- Associate and Hygienist Agreements
- Employment issues
- Taking or moving premises
Why choose Furley Page for dental sector advice
We understand the nuances of the dental sector and your business. Through our expertise and relationships with other dental professionals, we can offer relevant legal support and will successfully lead you through buying or selling a practice which could otherwise be a very stressful and drawn out process.