Licensing team

Your business or club will need a licence from your local authority if you wish to supply alcohol, provide public entertainment in the form of films, plays, sporting events, music and dancing.

It makes good business sense to use an experienced solicitor to ensure that your application is made correctly and not rejected and delayed.

Contact Jeremy Ferris to find out we can help.

Licensing services

How can we help you?