Protecting your wealth for future generations
If you feel that you have worked hard for your money and you do not want your wealth being eroded away by tax or spent unwisely by a beneficiary, there are steps you can take to protect your wealth for the long-term.
Passing wealth down the generations
With careful planning, you can ensure that the wealth you have built up is passed down the generations. You do not need to possess significant wealth to benefit from careful estate planning.
Here are some of the services we can offer:
- Long-term care - we can talk through with you how you can structure your estate to protect your assets in the event that you need residential or nursing care.
- Vulnerable beneficiaries – we can advise on how you can best protect the inheritance for a beneficiary of your estate who lacks the capacity to manage his inheritance on his own.
- Improvident beneficiaries – if you are concerned a beneficiary of your estate may lack the foresight to best save or invest his inheritance for his own future, we can advise on how you could hand over control of the inheritance to someone else, using a trust structure.
Why choose Furley Page for advice on tax and estate planning?
- Furley Page is recognised by The Legal 500 for our expertise in estate planning, Trust and tax advice.
- Many of our team are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) which is the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of estates and trusts.
- We have a Chartered Tax Adviser
- Our solicitors have many years of experience in advising generations of families.