Community care advice

You may need some level of Community Care on different occasions during your lifetime. Working out what services you are entitled to and getting those services implemented can be a confusing and stressful experience.

If you think that you or a loved one are in need of support through community care, we can help you.

Our specialist team of Community Care lawyers will be able to guide you through the maze and help you obtain the level of services you need.

Community Care Assessments

The way local authorities carry out a community care assessment will depend on the type of care needs a person has. They might need care because they are elderly or have mental health problems for example.

Community care assessments for older people are carried out under the ‘Single Assessment Process’. This sets out how assessments can vary depending on the circumstances and what is appropriate.

Our specialist Elderly client team can help you or a family member through the community care assessment process and ensure that you have the right care plan in place. We can also advise if any disputes arise between you or your family member and your local authority.

Choose Furley Page as your Community Care Solicitors to help with assessments

Our specialist team has a wealth of experience and expertise to advise on complex issues affecting the elderly and vulnerable.

Senior lawyers within our team are Accredited Lifetime Lawyers. All members of the Elderly and Vulnerable Client team will act on your behalf and that of your loved one with sensitivity and professionalism.

How can we help you?

How can we help you?