Community care advice

Clients may need some level of Community Care at different times in their lives. Working out what services you are entitled to and getting those services implemented can be a very confusing and stressful experience.

If you think that you are in need of support in the community, or a loved one is in need of community care at any level. we can help you.

You may want some general advice about Community Care and the needs and means assessments carried out by the local authority – our specialist team of Community Care solicitors will be able to guide you through the maze and help you get the services you need.

Community Care Assessments

The way local authorities carry out a community care assessment will depend on the type of care needs a person has. They might need care because they are elderly or have mental health problems for example.

Community care assessments for older people are carried out under the 'Single Assessment Process'. This sets out how assessments can vary depending on the circumstances and what is appropriate.

Our specialist Elderly client team can help you or a family member through the community care assessment process and ensure that you have the right care plan in place. We can also advise if any disputes arise between you or your family member and your local authority.

Why choose Furley Page as your Community Care Solicitors to help with assessments

Our specialist team can deal with complex issues affecting the elderly and vulnerable and we are very proud to boast such a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge.

All of our team are members of Solicitors for the Elderly.

Community care advice services

How can we help you

Call us on

0333 331 9877

Email your enquiryEmail your enquiry

Key Contacts

Nicola August

Partner & Head of Vulnerable Client

Val Prosser Val Prosser

Senior Associate